Mittwoch, 31. Dezember 2014

If I were ... If I were a month, I would be August

If I were ...




If I were a month, I would be August
If I were a day of the week, I would be Saturday
If I were a time of day, I would be 10.00 P.M.
If I were a sea animal, I would be a dolphin
If I were a direction, I would be the right way
If I were a virtue, I would be love
If I were a historical figure I would be Joan of Arc
If I were a planet, I would be Jupiter
If I were a liquid, I would be red wine
If I were a stone, I would be Lapislazuli
If I were a bird, I would be a Phoenix
If I were a flower/plant, I would be an orchid
If I were a kind of weather, I would be a snowy night
If I were a musical instrument, I would be a piano
If I were an emotion, I would be joy
If I were a sound, I would be a melody
If I were an element, I would be water
If I were a song, I would be Broken – Amy Lee
If I were a movie, I would be Dear John
If I were a tv-series, I would be Gossip Girl or The Vampire Diaries
If I were a book, I would be The notebook
If I were a fictional character, I would be Katherine Pierce
If I were a food, I would be French Fries
If I were a city, I would be London
If I were a taste, I would be bitter
If I were a scent, I would be a fresh one
If I were a colour, I would be black
If I were a fabric, I would be silk
If I were a word, I would be smile
If I were a body part, I would be the eye
If I were a facial expression, I would be curiosity
If I were a subject in school, I would be English
If I were a cartoon character, I would be Jean Grey
If I were a shape, I would be a circle
If I were a number, I would be 19
If I were a car, I would be a BMW
If I were an item of clothing, I would be a dress



 Pentru mai multe informaţii. 
Cine e single si isi cauta iubit/iubita - Single Seeking Single
https://www.facebook.com/groups/980612931965683/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen