Mittwoch, 31. Dezember 2014

Music is life

Music is life
 



Pick your Group: Evanescence
Are you a male or female: Like you
Describe yourself: Broken
How do you feel: The only one
Describe where you currently live: Farther away
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Going Under
Your favorite form of transportation: Your star
Your best friend: My tourniquet
You and your best friend are: Weight of the world
What's the weather like: Imaginary
Favorite time of day: Snow white queen
If your life was a TV show what would it be called: Breathe no more
What is life to you: Sweet sacrifice
Your relationship: Together again
Your fear: Lies
What is the best advice you have to give: Call me when you’re sober
Thought for the Day: Bleed
My motto: Bring me to life
What I'm dreaming of: My Immortal



 Pentru mai multe informaţii. 
Cine e single si isi cauta iubit/iubita - Single Seeking Single
https://www.facebook.com/groups/980612931965683/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen